Monday, March 02, 2009

Television Musings-Rants and Raves of a Romance Writer


By Kathy Carpenter


Academy Awards

I know I’m a week behind. However how can I do a television blog and not comment on the Oscar’s,

Hugh Jackman. What’s not to like? He sings, dances, Is Australian and incredibly sexy. I loved the opening number New this year they drew you into the supporting actor and actress which are the first awards of the night, by using five past winners. One for each nominee focusing on and giving more importance to each nominee. The night end in the same fashion with best actor, and actress. I enjoyed this aspect.

I have one last comment. How Did Slumdog Millionaire win best movie and 8 of ten nominations when it had no actors or actress’s nominated? I did not see the movie but having found out it’s a romance, might

No comments: